May 17
Where are you passer-by?
I've gotten back most of my paper, ok, bad,good,bad,good. LOL! English as expected, the two class of 5a2 and 5a3, Joanne topped with 69 marks, and guess whos second, ME! walao! hahas! 64 marks! 5 marks different. Well, actually quite good already lah, she's much better english wise, so I'm satisfied with 2nd. hahas! Maths FAIL! AGAIN! Haiya, Mrs chan hope to see my pass one lah, i know, I'll go for more remedial! Chinese pass as usual. Science was damn funny lah, HAHAHAS! I dont want to say. LOL! The class spirit! ahahas! And I found out that marcus actually got ZERO! 0! for his Tamil paper one, Zero for letter writing, and ZERO for compo also! lol! He was like complaining lah. lol! Today school ended early, I dont have sports heat today, so Im back home early, Im going to sleep! in the afternoon! So I have energy for later tonight, UEFA Champions league final, Barcalona versus Arsenal, obviously Im rooting for Barcalona more, even though its good to see a english team win that cup. And obviously everyone will be looking at the two most entertaining player on earth going head to head, Ronaldinho and Theirry Henry. Lets hope tonight game is a exciting one. =D
23 more days to world cup! =D
“The World Cup is a treacherous tournament ” — Carlos Alberto Parreira
I not the one you're refering about, Its not me I suppose.I am in a position where I want to make a decision but Im afraid that I'll probably end up with a wrong decision.
And dude, If you're seeing this, Its not something bad aight, Remember periods of us having cold wars and stuff till now, I think we should probably keep things this way I suppose. The string of one particular kite i cut away was yours. Its nothing bad i suppose, I'll probably ONLY appear when you need me for help and stuffs, thats all. I won't around when you're enjoying life and stuff.aight.
I've gotten back most of my paper, ok, bad,good,bad,good. LOL! English as expected, the two class of 5a2 and 5a3, Joanne topped with 69 marks, and guess whos second, ME! walao! hahas! 64 marks! 5 marks different. Well, actually quite good already lah, she's much better english wise, so I'm satisfied with 2nd. hahas! Maths FAIL! AGAIN! Haiya, Mrs chan hope to see my pass one lah, i know, I'll go for more remedial! Chinese pass as usual. Science was damn funny lah, HAHAHAS! I dont want to say. LOL! The class spirit! ahahas! And I found out that marcus actually got ZERO! 0! for his Tamil paper one, Zero for letter writing, and ZERO for compo also! lol! He was like complaining lah. lol! Today school ended early, I dont have sports heat today, so Im back home early, Im going to sleep! in the afternoon! So I have energy for later tonight, UEFA Champions league final, Barcalona versus Arsenal, obviously Im rooting for Barcalona more, even though its good to see a english team win that cup. And obviously everyone will be looking at the two most entertaining player on earth going head to head, Ronaldinho and Theirry Henry. Lets hope tonight game is a exciting one. =D
23 more days to world cup! =D
“The World Cup is a treacherous tournament ” — Carlos Alberto Parreira
I not the one you're refering about, Its not me I suppose.I am in a position where I want to make a decision but Im afraid that I'll probably end up with a wrong decision.
And dude, If you're seeing this, Its not something bad aight, Remember periods of us having cold wars and stuff till now, I think we should probably keep things this way I suppose. The string of one particular kite i cut away was yours. Its nothing bad i suppose, I'll probably ONLY appear when you need me for help and stuffs, thats all. I won't around when you're enjoying life and stuff.aight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home